Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Passing of Grand Master Fred Miller

Luis Ruiz October 22 at 4:44pm
Oosh, to all you Senor Masters & Instructors !
 I grew up in the 70's fighting in numerous tournments by the side of my first instructor and father mentor Master Ron Headerson, that many of you knew or seen him in the fighting circuit.
I lost him a few years ago, and over the years there have been a few more mentors that have past and now another Great one !
I will be there Saturday to pay my respects Luis Ruiz Oooosh !!

1 comment:

  1. Two Legends are gone in the Martial Arts, Master Fred Miller and Master Raymond(Happy)Crump AKA Jalani Sifu AKA The Robot. There will be a Memorial for both Saturday October 23,2010 at Bronx Community College,2155 Dr.Martin Luther King Jr.Boulevard. Theses men will always be a part of my Martial Arts Hist...ory. My future website will have more information than one can imagine with pictures and video of the Greats in the Karate World, fighters teachers. Stay tune to website www.kapmma.com Al-Mu'assis

    Karriem ABdAllah.

    ReplyDelete