Wednesday, October 27, 2010

MASTER FREDEREICK C. MILLER: A CLASSICAL MAN, TEACHER, MENTOR, FRIEND

Tuesday, October 5, 2010 at 5:04pm
A NOTE FROM DERRICK WILLIAMS

 Master Frederick C. Miller, a classcial man a teacher, a mentor and one of my best friend. For those who did not know Fred was also a Miinister at Morrisania Baptist ChurchAcross the street from my dojo which gave me more access to him to teach me on another level he ministered to me and my family!

Fred I will...l always remember... what you taught me on all levels, I will always carry out what you told me to do, fight hard, train hard and study harder!! and I will always be a champion before the game. You and Errol Bennett gave us some great gems. Fred, I love you always and blessed to have you in my life as you will always remain.
Until we meet again I will not cry on my post, but die on my post!!
The supreme warrior Fred Miller.

DERRICK WILLIAMS, SENSEI

No comments:

Post a Comment